Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 20-03-2020 07:45 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

Just got my email from Nightline. Hope ordering the buds isn't as much hassle

Tubnub
Journeyman
Options
When did u order it ?
0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@Tubnub wrote:
When did u order it ?

16th February

0 Likes
Moura1904
Student
Options

Well I pre order quite late aswell, 6th of March, so I don't think I'll get it anytime soon, specially when people order in February and still waiting. I try to get from stores but all the ones that I've checked were out of stock. 

0 Likes
DadOf6
Apprentice
Options

I received my buds today, got my ultra on 9th March 

0 Likes
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

Glad to see some progress is getting made in Ireland for deliveries, judging by other people's posts they're prioritising by order date, mine was ordered on February 27th but status still says 'Processing in progress', at least this Thread gives some hope my time is coming.....

0 Likes
Cipri77
First Poster
Options

Which country are you in?

0 Likes
Tubnub
Journeyman
Options
Yes they are going by order date i mailed exertis and thats what they told me
0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options
Seems a fair system to adopt...they, exertis, have had to put up with a lot which is so out of their control...still can't wait for this incredible phone!...All iPhones and an S9 at home.they will be jealous. I will have to do a crash course in photography.
0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

@Tweety83 wrote:
Seems a fair system to adopt...they, exertis, have had to put up with a lot which is so out of their control...still can't wait for this incredible phone!...All iPhones and an S9 at home.they will be jealous. I will have to do a crash course in photography.

Exertis haven't handled this well at all in my opinion. Completely ignoring any questions around the guaranteed delivery date of 10th March when ordering, and even going as far as saying the launch has been pushed back. I hope it's not them that handles the claims for the buds

0 Likes