Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 19-03-2020 05:32 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Moura1904
Student
Options

@ericd22b wrote:

Hi everyone had three emails from Vodaphone over the last few days  about my ultra the first two saying we will update you in the next three days, then the last one said your in our waiting list and as soon as we have stock from  samsung it will be dispached.to day I got the dreaded email saying It could take up to another month for Vodaphone to get stocks of the ultra but as soon as they do my phone will be dispaced 

Same here.. 

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

I got this one today from Vodafone Hello. We're very sorry - your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 128GB black still isn't in stock yet. Rest assured, we're working closely with the manufacturer to get your order to you as quickly as we can. We'll update you again in 4 working days (sooner if stock arrives)

GoravSharma1
First Poster
Options

Got email from Samsung Ireland saying my Samsung s20 ultra is shipped via nightline courier. Fingers crossed 

0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options

That's great news...I'm still waiting. When did you make your original order and did you get the 2nd of April and 25th of March dates as well? Thanks in advance.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@GoravSharma1 wrote:

Got email from Samsung Ireland saying my Samsung s20 ultra is shipped via nightline courier. Fingers crossed 

I'd say you've nothing to worry about. Usually once you receive that notification, it's on it's way.

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

So did I! Thank God I don't have to wait til 2nd of April!

0 Likes
bennyx_o
Explorer
Options

What date did you guys order?

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

21st of February, S20 Ultra - Black- 128gb

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options
@GoravSharma1 did you get a tracking number yet?
0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

Just got a text from Nightline giving me a tracking number, delivery for me tomorrow! Happy days

0 Likes