Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 03:12 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
@sammyh25 This corona virus has a lot to answer for it should be considerate of our 1st world problems when we cannot get our tech soon enough!
0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
If I thought for a minute any of these issues were remotely a consequence of Coronavirus I'd cut them some slack. 😡
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Got an SMS from PayPal asking if I placed an order, 1 yes 2 no, payment now authorised and will see what happens later on or tomorrow.

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

S20+ just changed to preparing dispatch so we will see if any, one or both arrive for me tomorrow.

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
That's good news. I assume the delivery date on your confirmation email matched the one on the website, ie tomorrow?
0 Likes
Matt-W
First Poster
Options

Just received mine today hopefully it arrived and they we're just telling a lie I get home in 3 hours so I will have to find out 🤞

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
@sammyh25 No it doesn't just says free delivery, worth a shot anyway either way hopefully I get at least 1 of them tomorrow and will cancel the other.

Also just got a notification from DPD on my iPhone.... it was just a promo arghh!
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
@Matt-W what did you order and when?
0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
I was fibbing. The email confirmation said Free Delivery, but when I went back into the order online, that's where it said delivery of 6th April. Worth a double check.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Doesn't seem to say for me... or I am being thick and cannot see for looking lol

0 Likes