Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 01:32 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
OriginalSurfer
Explorer
Options

You can order the phones now from Sammy, only seem to have stock issues with S20, my S20+ is still preparing dispatch, don't know who is dispatching it, must be Stevie Wonder 

firsttimebuyer
Apprentice
Options

Apprentice

Cancel pal I am phone not worth this much grief
--------------------------------------------------------

That's what I'm doing. If it's not here by 17:00 hours tonight on official launch day when others have bought and taken home telephones from bricks and mortars stores yesterday, it's cancelled. I can't take delivery on Saturday (they didn't even ask) and I'm away on Monday. They can send it out but it'll have to go back at their cost as no one will receive it.

I'm not inspired with confidence in Samsung. If something goes wrong with it I don't think their processes are robust enough for repairs to be handles correctly and I'll be carrying a brick that cost over £1,000.

I know some other manufacturers are as bad and one in particular is the epitome of arrogance w.r.t. repairs. I'm not going to give Samsung the chance to demonstrate they are as bad. 

I feel mugged off for the interest.

I cancelled my 500GB SDXC card order.

I don't want to deal with their 'Heavy Industries' shipbuilders again either. We had a saying for them "never mind the quality feel the width"

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

I despair!!!

Looked at the Samsung Shop, as someone said, and the S20 Ultra is in stock and available for delivery.  Paid for it using PayPal Credit, selected DPD delivery for tomorrow, all good.  2 Minutes later the email confirmation comes in with 6th April as the delivery date...

Called Samsung Shop and they have no idea why the website says one thing and the email confirmation says another, although I suspect the 6th April as a delivery date was the accurate one. 

Order now cancelled and back to waiting for the 30th Match and see if a phone appears.

It's a complete and utter mess.

Faye25
First Poster
Options

I had problems when I pre orderd the ultra i cancelled the order from o2 and orderd click and collect but got the plus instead as went in the shop and seen them both ultra is far to big for me will collect my s20 plus later 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

As DPD deliver Sunday if my Ultra is not shipped by tomorrow I may consider ordering the S20+ and getting this instead for the next day, or I could just order it now and then send one back.... decisions decisions

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Just decided to order the S20+ 128Gb in Grey through PayPal credit (used this for years really good) and chosen all day delivery for tomorrow, if for any reason the Ultra is delayed I have this one instead (which could be a better choice) assuming of course that this one is also not delayed.

0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

@Anonymous User Double check the delivery date on your confirmation email. I picked DPD delivery for tomorrow and then the email said delivery was 6th April! 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
@sammyh25 Didn't you order the Ultra? And if it's not tomorrow will cancel immediately and hope my Ultra arrives tomorrow anyway.
0 Likes
sammyh25
Pioneer
Options
I did and the website lied about the date... 😂
Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options

Anyone tried to order?

sams.png

0 Likes