Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 13-03-2020 11:17 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
BDante
Explorer
Options

So I woke up to the email from Samsung with the £50 voucher to "spend on Samsung.com - on whatever you like".

I found something I didn't need but kinda wanted for £50, tried to use the voucher and...

"Promotion / voucher is invalid as there is a minimum spend of {amount} applicable"

Samsunged. Denied. No mention of a minimum spend anywhere in the email.

If they are going to compensate people for messing them around, wouldn't it be a good idea to make sure the codes work? 

Keith59
Explorer
Options

I pre ordered from vodafone on February 18th and still no phone.told me another 2 weeks then had a tex/email from them this morning saying out of stock and they would update me in 3 days.wont pre order again..no point

Kezz152
Apprentice
Options

Currently going nuts on live chat for this exact reason

sammyh25
Pioneer
Options

As i suspected right from the start no device has been delivered, even though it was ordered on launch night!!!

No contact from Samsung at all, either to apologise for the mess with Klarna, the original missing Samsung order, or indeed the missed delivery date.  My first phone call with Samsung suggested, maybe 21st for delivery, and when I checked today it is now hopefully the 30th.  Issue is Klarna Bank want to start charging me for the mobile as they have a delivery date as 8th March.

I've now had to raise a dispute with Klarna re non-delivery of goods which has thankfully stopped any payments coming out my account until the device arrives.  

Not once in this whole saga has Samsung proactively got in touch, the Mods on this forum have been helpful but even when they have asked various departments to get back in touch, nothing happens.  Don't really see what hope we have as customers when Samsung won't even get back in touch with staff in other departments.

I've haven't even had as much as a sniff of a £50 off voucher, not that I am really in the mood for spending an extra £1 with Samsung at this moment in time.

Given everything else that is going on in the World the S20 really is the least of my worries, but just so annoying that the mess continues....

Kezz152
Apprentice
Options

Vodafone trying to offer me a £10 goodwill gesture. Embarrassing 

howard72
Journeyman
Options

Not great but better than we sent nothing told us nothing and when you phone up clueless 

howard72
Journeyman
Options
Cancel pal I am phone not worth this much grief
Saf786
Apprentice
Options

So I ordered from CW on 8th March for delivery on 10th. Received nothing until today. Originally ordered grey but got black instead which i am super happy about. It's definitely a gorgeous model and claim for budd went smoothly.

Just a quick question for those with an Ultra- does it come with a factory fitted screen protector? I can see an outline but dont want to mess with it in case its just part of the design.

Good luck to everyone 

0 Likes
JVG95
Explorer
Options

Yes, I got my phone yesterday and pre-purchased some Screen Protectors. It came with one pre-installed so didn't need to spent hours getting frustrated putting a screen protector on :L. 

A good move from Samsung to pre-install them in my opinnion. 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

For the people who already have their Ultra did you get the dispatched email the day/night before or early hours of the morning on delivery?

0 Likes