Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 12-03-2020 07:33 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
@Philg1986
okay just wondering as i might try an do it that way as pre ordered an still heard nothing
0 Likes
Matt-W
First Poster
Options

Ordered mine with a contract for three through affordable mobiles.co.uk and finally got an email updating me on it Saying that the order has been processed and is being delivered tomorrow via DPD 

So went from having no information on it to it being delivered tomorrow!

0 Likes
Kezz152
Apprentice
Options

I contacted Vodafone live chat today to ask for an update and they told me that my ultra will definitely be delivered tomorrow, suppose I'll wait and c as its still sitting on processed on my order status. 

0 Likes
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options

@stephencallaghan I successfully picked up my new S20 ultra from the Samsung store in Manchester. Crazy that it was in stock. Obviously I have canceled my online order now.

6D93B5A4-03DE-48F7-A5DE-D30E5EF463DF.jpeg

stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@Philg1986 wrote:

@stephencallaghan I successfully picked up my new S20 ultra from the Samsung store in Manchester. Crazy that it was in stock. Obviously I have canceled my online order now.

6D93B5A4-03DE-48F7-A5DE-D30E5EF463DF.jpeg

Great stuff am supposed to be getting mine tomorrow if not then gonna see if any stores have it 

0 Likes
howard72
Journeyman
Options

Pre ordered thru ee (first mistake) s20 ultra promised 13th(ain't happening) took £50 phone cost off me and cant get a delivery date.....who they blame samsung and Coronavirus.....

For first time ever seriously think of switching to iPhone 

Daveb29
Apprentice
Options

I'm exactly the same 

0 Likes
Llfofs
Explorer
Options
I finally received my S20 ultra today and its thing of beauty. Hopefully everyone eventually gets their handsets as soon as possible
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hopefully some point today I should be getting a dispatch email from Samsung for my Ultra for delivery tomorrow, not holding up much hope though.

0 Likes
Evantb
First Poster
Options

Samsung said my s20+ won’t arrive till the 21st, what a *****ing joke

0 Likes