Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 01:14 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

@Keith59 wrote:

Vodafone told me end of march

When did you place ur order?

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@stephencallaghan wrote:

@Keith59 wrote:

Vodafone told me end of march

When did you place ur order?

My misses got hers from Vodafone Ireland yesterday. She ordered it on Feb 14th

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
Spoke to Vodafone uk yesterday they have started to send out peoples who ordered mid/end of Feb
0 Likes
GoravSharma1
First Poster
Options

6E3D8FC7-10C4-47AF-9F3B-EB02BCF35C14.jpg

Samsung nation wide delay till 25th March if u bought directly from Samsung 

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@GoravSharma1 wrote:

Samsung nation wide delay till 25th March if u bought directly from Samsung 

This was my first, and last time buying directly from Samsung - it's just a complete joke in terms of communication.

My order has gone from the 10th, to the 14th and now the 25th.  

Saf786
Apprentice
Options
Rang CW today as the phone supposed to be delivered today but no email or text from DPD. Told me it's a warehouse issue and he's going to investigate and get back to me. Ridiculous
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@bazzz wrote:

@Venara wrote:

You just gotta love how Samsung support is actively trying to get rid of me by claiming they are not the correct point of contact when they clearly are :face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://twitter.com/GoddessVenara/status/1237691108412608515

That Irish SS  Twitter don't usually help with orders from the Irish Store. You'll more than likely get an answer on

either of the following ............

Call us: 081 871 7100
Email us: Ireland.SamsungSupport@exertis.com

When you call or email you get referred back to Samsung for any questions or complaints. They state they just ship on behalf of Samsung.

You reach out to Samsung and you get exactly what he posted in the Twitter link. 

0 Likes
frank303
Journeyman
Options

where is live chat to get through?

I've sent three e-mails, no response.

This is pretty shoddy. Fair enough there might be component delays due to COVID-19 but the lack of proactivity is appalling and there seems no rhyme nor reason behind some being delayed and others not. 

If they had delayed them all it would have been much easier for them to update their stock control databases and propagate the ETA updates for customers to check when they interrogate the Order status.

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Digitalcorporal wrote:

@bazzz wrote:

@Venara wrote:

You just gotta love how Samsung support is actively trying to get rid of me by claiming they are not the correct point of contact when they clearly are :face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://twitter.com/GoddessVenara/status/1237691108412608515

That Irish SS  Twitter don't usually help with orders from the Irish Store. You'll more than likely get an answer on

either of the following ............

Call us: 081 871 7100
Email us: Ireland.SamsungSupport@exertis.com

When you call or email you get referred back to Samsung for any questions or complaints. They state they just ship on behalf of Samsung.

You reach out to Samsung and you get exactly what he posted in the Twitter link. 

I wouldn't have posted my response if I didn't think it would help. They were very helpful and precise with information on my s20 ultra pre order. Which I received exactly the time frame they gave me.

This was SS/ Exertis Ireland , not the Ireland Twitter account. 

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options

Tell'em that you have an "urgent domestic"!

0 Likes