Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 11:19 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Theokiles
Journeyman
Options

Spent an hour on the phone to Samsung online shop for the 4th call this week. They still cant tell me where my phone is or when it is coming. I have been promised a call back for the 4th time so not holding my breathe. Seriously just thinking of going to buy a different phone right now...terrible customer service

0 Likes
bazzz
Pathfinder
Options

@Venara wrote:

You just gotta love how Samsung support is actively trying to get rid of me by claiming they are not the correct point of contact when they clearly are :face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://twitter.com/GoddessVenara/status/1237691108412608515

That Irish SS  Twitter don't usually help with orders from the Irish Store. You'll more than likely get an answer on

either of the following ............

Call us: 081 871 7100
Email us: Ireland.SamsungSupport@exertis.com

Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Mines just been delivered, so the wife tells me and I'm stuck at work all day 🤨

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

@Stu-Pot wrote:

Mines just been delivered, so the wife tells me and I'm stuck at work all day 🤨

Book off an emergency half day's holiday? lol

Philg1986
Journeyman
Options

All,

Thise if you who ordered from the Samsung website.

if you complain on live chat enough you can get a £50 voucher the the online store. I did and I got it.  Obviously only if you feel reason enough to which I did and I felt like I deserved it.

was angry until they did that for me.

0 Likes
frank303
Journeyman
Options

They answered you? Lucky you.

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Anyone pre ordered s20 ultra 128g from Vodafone have you received it yet an if so when did you order thanks 

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

Vodafone told me end of march

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Explorer
Options
What option do you select on there?
Everytime I connect to someone they just tell me they are technical support and to contact the shop support you have to phone.
0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

I phoned 08080408408 they have told me might be end of this week or some point next week 

0 Likes