Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 11-03-2020 09:50 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
frank303
Journeyman
Options

e-mailed them reply to order acknowledgement e-mail - no response.

Contact Us links didn't work

e-mailed them, forward to support@samsunguk.zen ... - no response.

Order status still showing "PREPARING DISPATCH"

North UK -  S20+  128GB grey - ordered direct from Samsung site - 13 Feb 17:00

0 Likes
Slipmat
Explorer
Options

I did receive another e-mail from Exertis here in Ireland, the first e-mail said 'delayed to April 2nd' while this new one now is saying March 25th.   :thinking-face:

Samsung.jpg

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Slipmat wrote:

I did receive another e-mail from Exertis here in Ireland, the first e-mail said 'delayed to April 2nd' while this new one now is saying March 25th.   :thinking-face:

Samsung.jpg

That same person told me Feb 14th. The message was more or less the same.

I had received no prior notification and only recieved this after I followed up to find out where my phone is.

It's odd though as the message says the launch is delayed....yet my friend who ordered his 3 days after I ordered mine received it on time yesterday so clearly it has launched. 

0 Likes
GoravSharma1
First Poster
Options

Is there any clear case in the box

0 Likes
GJF2442
First Poster
Options

I originally received a reply saying the launch was pushed back to the 14th. I then queried why some people who ordered after me have been receiving theirs, to which I got the following reply

Untitled.jpg

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@GoravSharma1 wrote:

Is there any clear case in the box

I thought there would be but my Girlfriend didn't get any with hers 

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@GJF2442 wrote:

I originally received a reply saying the launch was pushed back to the 14th. I then queried why some people who ordered after me have been receiving theirs, to which I got the following reply

Untitled.jpg

Not exactly an answer 🤣

This is going to be our life now for the coming weeks.

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Journeyman
Options

My order has arrived, grey 512gb ultra ordered in UK on 13th Feb

No clear case in box for the person that was asking earlier

0 Likes
Venara
Journeyman
Options

You just gotta love how Samsung support is actively trying to get rid of me by claiming they are not the correct point of contact when they clearly are :face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://twitter.com/GoddessVenara/status/1237691108412608515

Digitalcorporal
Pioneer
Options

@Venara wrote:

You just gotta love how Samsung support is actively trying to get rid of me by claiming they are not the correct point of contact when they clearly are :face-with-tears-of-joy:

https://twitter.com/GoddessVenara/status/1237691108412608515

Completely useless - getting nowhere with them and they have yet to post anything of any use on their account. 

0 Likes