Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10/03/20 23:57)
Nially
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
frank303
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

They answered you? Lucky you.

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Anyone pre ordered s20 ultra 128g from Vodafone have you received it yet an if so when did you order thanks 

0 Likes
Theokiles
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Spent an hour on the phone to Samsung online shop for the 4th call this week. They still cant tell me where my phone is or when it is coming. I have been promised a call back for the 4th time so not holding my breathe. Seriously just thinking of going to buy a different phone right now...terrible customer service

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mines just been delivered, so the wife tells me and I'm stuck at work all day 🤨

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Stu-Pot wrote:

Mines just been delivered, so the wife tells me and I'm stuck at work all day 🤨

Book off an emergency half day's holiday? lol

Philg1986
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

All,

Thise if you who ordered from the Samsung website.

if you complain on live chat enough you can get a £50 voucher the the online store. I did and I got it.  Obviously only if you feel reason enough to which I did and I felt like I deserved it.

was angry until they did that for me.

0 Likes
Deadst4r
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
What option do you select on there?
Everytime I connect to someone they just tell me they are technical support and to contact the shop support you have to phone.
0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I phoned 08080408408 they have told me might be end of this week or some point next week 

0 Likes
frank303
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

where is live chat to get through?

I've sent three e-mails, no response.

This is pretty shoddy. Fair enough there might be component delays due to COVID-19 but the lack of proactivity is appalling and there seems no rhyme nor reason behind some being delayed and others not. 

If they had delayed them all it would have been much easier for them to update their stock control databases and propagate the ETA updates for customers to check when they interrogate the Order status.

0 Likes
grilo67
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Tell'em that you have an "urgent domestic"!

0 Likes
Lord_belial
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

You are lucky:)

Mine is coming on 20th Mar

I live in Northern Ireland

I'm not very impressed with Samsung...

reddawn
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

did u pre order your on the 21

0 Likes
Lord_belial
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Yea so i have to wait at least a month to get it
0 Likes
Tonylav
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I live in Northern Ireland too and have been told 12th March, although my delivery status is still at "order placed."

0 Likes
Green_Samot
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

After being told by very.co.uk today that they had no idea when my S20 Ultra (512gb) would be available, I've just had an email saying it should be arriving tomorrow!

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Finally!

Pre-ordered direct with Samsung 12 Feb, told 10 Mar delivery, then 12 Mar, now coming 11 Mar (Tomorrow).

Samsung order page still states "Preparing dispatch."

S20 Ultra, Black.

Untitled.png

0 Likes
HRapidz
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Screenshot_20200310-225205_Yahoo Mail.jpg

Ordered on 12th feb and selected delivery for 11th mar. Glad it's actually going to come on the promised date.

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Just got an email from Samsung with DPD tracking info for delivery tomorrow so only one day late and a £50 voucher to come hopefully. 

0 Likes
Ninjakel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Got my delivery notification, looks like it'll turn up tomorrow which is what I booked. 

512gb ultra in grey

0 Likes
bomp306
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

My Very order is enroute with RoyalMail 

512GB Ultra - Cosmic Grey 

0 Likes
Saf786
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

So I've had a struggle with CW, although I'm hoping mine has a happy ending. Ordered Samsung Ultra in grey on 8th, for delivery on 10th. Rang CW up on 9th as I had no email on shipping and they said they're out of stock and that my credit limit was only 55 and my contract was for 59 a month (student) so changed my contract and he said black is in stock (more than happy as I wanted black first but settled for grey as earlier date), 45 mins later on the phone and it's out of stock but he told me he'd get his manager to order it asap 8am on 10th. Got a call on the 10th and he said he's put it through for next day delivery so here's hoping it comes today on the 11th- still no dpd text or any shipping email

0 Likes