Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10/03/20 21:42)
Nially
Navigator
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Sbol15
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Samsung are honestly useless with big bulk deliveries like the Galaxy S Series. I've been on the upgrade program since 2017 and NEVER had a smooth experience. Someone wrote elsewhere you can buy a £2 cable from China and get updates all through the delivery process but when buying a £1,000 phone you get nothing. 

I feel genuinelly sorry for the people that have waited in anxiously to recieve there new phone only to be let down. It's the worst, most annoying feeling! 

Iosif_Lucaci
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Venara wrote:

It's so comical that they are telling you 25th March again after someone else from Exertis just told me 2nd April.

It's absolutely disgraceful

Exertis said I will get mine tomorrow. 

Venara
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

When did you order yours @Iosif_Lucaci?

Did you have to contact Exertis for this or did they actually reach out?

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Iosif_Lucaci wrote:

@Venara wrote:

It's so comical that they are telling you 25th March again after someone else from Exertis just told me 2nd April.

It's absolutely disgraceful

Exertis said I will get mine tomorrow. 

Did you get an email with tracking information yet? If you dont get that hy the end of the night then I'd say it might not be tomorrow.

Fingers crossed it gets to you though.

0 Likes
AntS
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi guys,

Appreciate and understand the feelings of many here, but just a post to remind you all to be careful with sharing yours (or other people's) details on a public forum. (In the heat of posting, stuff in screenshots can be easily missed. :winking-face:)

Cheers!

Foxxybrown1975
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

After reading through all the latest threads it sounds like I was one of the lucky ones. My Samsung galaxy s20 ultra was delivered yesterday but I only got my hands on it today as I had it delivered to my work place and I was off due to annual leave.  For the record I ordered mine on the 17th February direct from Samsung. I hope you all get yours soon. 

0 Likes
Adamksc
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Finally arrive in my house 🙂20200310_154409.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG S21 SM-G991B/DS
Samsung One UI 3.1 / Android 11 CSC-BTU
mjb152
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I called samsung regarding the members app not working, they told me it was a general issue with the new phones.  I'm not buying that as my old app works perfectly,  just the new phone.    so I've emailed my claim directly

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Foxxybrown1975 wrote:

After reading through all the latest threads it sounds like I was one of the lucky ones. My Samsung galaxy s20 ultra was delivered yesterday but I only got my hands on it today as I had it delivered to my work place and I was off due to annual leave.  For the record I ordered mine on the 17th February direct from Samsung. I hope you all get yours soon. 

Ordered mind 3 days before you did directly from Sammy also and still waiting to receive anything, a delayed email or message or the phone even.

The silence is deafening. 

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

on the phone with samsung now, they said mine wont be here until the 2nd of April now! it went from the 10th of March, to the 14th of March and now to the 2nd of April! absolute joke so it is, the amount of money spent on the S20 Ultra and now having to wait an extra 2 weeks. what a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hopefully Samsung will get their act together and get all remaining Ultra orders out for delivery tomorrow or Thursday. Mine is meant to be coming this weekend so fingers crossed it won't be delayed (pending dispatch right now, ordered 15th Feb)

Stevemartin91
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mines is arriving tomorrow :smiling-face: 

Ninjakel
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Mine is booked for tomorrow morning, haven't heard anything yet and pending dispatch so I'm hopeful it'll come tomorrow as expected 

0 Likes
Digitalcorporal
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Anonymous User wrote:

Hopefully Samsung will get their act together and get all remaining Ultra orders out for delivery tomorrow or Thursday. Mine is meant to be coming this weekend so fingers crossed it won't be delayed (pending dispatch right now, ordered 15th Feb)

I'm just really unlucky then - ordered on the 14th and mine is still "processing order"

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I never even got any notifications about shipment at all. 

Just randomly got an email from DPD 9pm last night stating my  delivery would be today.

I am now 5 parcel drops away from my device. 

0 Likes
Sbol15
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Received mine earlier today. Hoping you all get yours soon. Well worth the wait I'd say...

jacksheehy15
Explorer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
@Sbol15 Ireland ?
0 Likes
Venara
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Just spoke to Exertis again there and they are now telling me it's no longer the 25th but now it's officially the 2nd April for the earliest delivery date.

They also stressed they are "not Samsung" and will not be able to deal with any queries in regards to compensation and that I should contact Samsung directly via 0818 717 100. I did just that and the guy on the phone just said "I don't know why they referred you here, you already had the correct number and they are the correct people to contact". 

I'm not sure what's going on here. These people are literally all over the place. 

0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Samsung UK...

Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding.

Samsung Ireland....

We are just emailing you in relation to the order you placed through the Samsung e-Store. We have been advised by Samsung that due to a shortage of components from China your delivery is delayed and is now estimated to be delivered on the 2nd of April. If you are happy to wait until this date you do not need to take any further action. If you would prefer a refund you may call us on 0818302016… We are open 9-5pm and lines close 1-2 for lunch..

...enough said...

0 Likes
mohammedavais
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Got the email confirmation yesterday and then the txt with my dpd hour slot for delivery and now just recieved my S20 Ultra 512gb. Was almost too good to be true, then open the box to find they didnt send the LED case I ordered with it -.-; 

Checked back on my order and it shows the phone shipped and the case is still "Preparing Dispatch" 

Spoke to someone on webchat who said its not her department and she'll get the right team to call me back... 

0 Likes
JackVGlos
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I ordered via Very.co.uk. S20 Ultra 128GB for delivery on or before 10th March 2020. 

Very Account shows the item as being processed by the supplier (Samsung) for delivery today - but no dispatch email etc. Spoke to very and they said it was due to supplier issues with Samsung and they didn't have any definitive date for dispatch - only that "it may be up to 6 weeks delay". 

0 Likes