Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 03:37 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Hedders
First Poster
Options

I just rang them again (UK) and this time given completely different information. Told issue lies with DPD and the parcel is with them but nobody can track it! Could be anytime between now and Thursday. Am I supposed to wait in all day? I've not been offered the £50 but did get my delivery fee back. 

0 Likes
Venara
Journeyman
Options

It's so comical that they are telling you 25th March again after someone else from Exertis just told me 2nd April.

It's absolutely disgraceful

Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Samsung are honestly useless with big bulk deliveries like the Galaxy S Series. I've been on the upgrade program since 2017 and NEVER had a smooth experience. Someone wrote elsewhere you can buy a £2 cable from China and get updates all through the delivery process but when buying a £1,000 phone you get nothing. 

I feel genuinelly sorry for the people that have waited in anxiously to recieve there new phone only to be let down. It's the worst, most annoying feeling! 

AntS
Options

Hi guys,

Appreciate and understand the feelings of many here, but just a post to remind you all to be careful with sharing yours (or other people's) details on a public forum. (In the heat of posting, stuff in screenshots can be easily missed. :winking-face:)

Cheers!

Keith59
Explorer
Options
Dont listen to vodafone online they told.me Saturday that my s20 ultra was in the shop and to pick it up sunday morning vodafone shops are closed sundays the so said go Monday morning I phoned the shop and they told me vodafone online chat will tell you anything to get you off the phone.
Foxxybrown1975
First Poster
Options

After reading through all the latest threads it sounds like I was one of the lucky ones. My Samsung galaxy s20 ultra was delivered yesterday but I only got my hands on it today as I had it delivered to my work place and I was off due to annual leave.  For the record I ordered mine on the 17th February direct from Samsung. I hope you all get yours soon. 

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Finally arrive in my house 🙂20200310_154409.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

I called samsung regarding the members app not working, they told me it was a general issue with the new phones.  I'm not buying that as my old app works perfectly,  just the new phone.    so I've emailed my claim directly

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

on the phone with samsung now, they said mine wont be here until the 2nd of April now! it went from the 10th of March, to the 14th of March and now to the 2nd of April! absolute joke so it is, the amount of money spent on the S20 Ultra and now having to wait an extra 2 weeks. what a joke.

Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Hopefully Samsung will get their act together and get all remaining Ultra orders out for delivery tomorrow or Thursday. Mine is meant to be coming this weekend so fingers crossed it won't be delayed (pending dispatch right now, ordered 15th Feb)