Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 02:45 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Green_Samot
Pathfinder
Options

@JackVGlos wrote:

I ordered via Very.co.uk. S20 Ultra 128GB for delivery on or before 10th March 2020. 

Very Account shows the item as being processed by the supplier (Samsung) for delivery today - but no dispatch email etc. Spoke to very and they said it was due to supplier issues with Samsung and they didn't have any definitive date for dispatch - only that "it may be up to 6 weeks delay". 

Yeah I'm the same. They said to give it 72 hours, but I think it will be quite a bit longer than that.

0 Likes
DwayneR
First Poster
Options

My order just changed from "Shipping Requested" to "preparing dispatch" 

Not getting my hopes up that it actually means anything with the current situation though!!  😞

0 Likes
DwayneR
First Poster
Options

My order status has changed the same as well, i pre-ordered on the 13th Feb, so doesn't look like we had any priority at all really, this is the 3rd year of miserable delivery experience with Samsung Galaxy series and DPD ... I'm wondering if Apple customer service is really this terrible for when i consider which handset to get next year!!

0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

I'm in the UK, when I launch Samsung Members i says the app isnt supported in my country.   I uninstalled and reinstalled, and got the same result.   I wonder how to claim the buds back ?

0 Likes
Buzzzzzz
Apprentice
Options
Mine has just changed to Preparing Dispatch as well. I pre ordered mine on the 12th February.
0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

I never even got any notifications about shipment at all. 

Just randomly got an email from DPD 9pm last night stating my  delivery would be today.

I am now 5 parcel drops away from my device. 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options
Mine has changed to Preparing Dispatch, fingers crossed. Order 12th February direct from Samsung.
0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

@mjb152 wrote:

I'm in the UK, when I launch Samsung Members i says the app isnt supported in my country.   I uninstalled and reinstalled, and got the same result.   I wonder how to claim the buds back ?

Call Samsung support they'll give you a number to call i had exactly the same issue. 

0 Likes
Jonny1309
Explorer
Options

@DwayneR wrote:

My order status has changed the same as well, i pre-ordered on the 13th Feb, so doesn't look like we had any priority at all really, this is the 3rd year of miserable delivery experience with Samsung Galaxy series and DPD ... I'm wondering if Apple customer service is really this terrible for when i consider which handset to get next year!!

Rubbish isn't it! I also preorderded on the 13th after trying numerous times without success on the 12th and mine has just changed to preparing dispatch. I suppose if it comes tomorrow and I get a £50 voucher that's not too bad but you expect better from a company the size of Samsung.

0 Likes
Razor69
Explorer
Options

Screenshot_20200310-144217_Gmail.jpg

Not getting mine today *****!!! Terrible that I was the one that had to contact them to ask where my delivery was..they had to be more proactive in informing customers as to any possible delay! Disgraceful customer service imo

0 Likes