Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 12:50 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Buzzzzzz
Apprentice
Options

I don't believe the DPD 'story'.  If that was the case, some of us 'delayed' customers woud be getting their's on the 11th, and I've not seen anyone say that! 

This is a real PITA because I'm not home on the 12th. That's the ONLY day I've got to be out!

misty71
Pathfinder
Options

@Keith59 wrote:

Vodafone told me no galaxy s20 ultra coming in till at least 25 march.i think there is something very wrong with this phone.i know most reviewers said the auto focus was really bad and other issues with the camera.i am seriously thinking of cancelling my order through vodafone.i know it's not their fault.samsung needs to start being honest with their customers if there is a problem with the ultra tell people it costs enough 

No issues with auto focus so far on mine. 

misty71
Pathfinder
Options

@Tweety83 wrote:
Brill..enjoy..2nd of April for me 🙄..were you able to order the buds?

I just ordered mine now. There was a notification in the Samsung members app. 

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

Finally my is now with dpd courier and will be with me after 2PM today, good luck for every one to receive S20 today 👍

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
MKA
Pioneer
Options

Whoopee! Received my S20 at 12.30pm, all as anticipated. My order was placed with Samsung UK 20 Feb with shipping "by 9 March", which is what happened.

However, I also ordered a Samsung leather cover at the same time.  That is still showing in my Samsung Account/Orders as "Shipping Requested - Ships by 9 March".

The leather cover has not arrived and I have had no communication from Samsung.  I guess mine is a minor gripe compared to others who are being messed abut with the delivery of their devices.

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

The delays only seem to be mostly the S20 ultra range

Hedders
First Poster
Options

I've been checking this thread because my order for S20 Ultra had been stuck on shipping requested, even though supposed to be delivered today. Just got off the phone from Samsung because had no text or email and they said that it'll be delivered today and I'm going to receive a DPD text shortly. All sounds very fishy and now I can't go out in case. 

0 Likes
maczach
First Poster
Options

@MKA wrote:

Whoopee! Received my S20 at 12.30pm, all as anticipated. My order was placed with Samsung UK 20 Feb with shipping "by 9 March", which is what happened.

However, I also ordered a Samsung leather cover at the same time.  That is still showing in my Samsung Account/Orders as "Shipping Requested - Ships by 9 March".

The leather cover has not arrived and I have had no communication from Samsung.  I guess mine is a minor gripe compared to others who are being messed abut with the delivery of their devices.

Ordered on the same day, says will deliver before the 12th....

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

@Venara im in the same boat as you.. very annoying the fact that UK customers are getting discount codes and were getting f all!

0 Likes
jacksheehy15
Pioneer
Options

I emailed Nihgtline to see if they had any uodate seen as Exertis and Samsung are as useful as a bag of spuds at the moment !