Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 10-03-2020 07:33 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

When will any form of accurate communication come out from Samsung?

Thus far it's a lottery on getting a phone, with no real communication saying this is the status of an order.  It's great that some appear to be getting their phones, not so great when I ordered within hours of being able to.

I appreciate that there are things that are outside of Samsungs control, their communication to us are not.

Come on samsung sort your coms out.

0 Likes
Rubberduckzi11a
First Poster
Options

Just spoke to samsung.com tech side and said it is down as being delivered today but they have limited information on their side (even though mine just says shipping requested)

Will be ringing them at 8am also

That's for the S20 ultra black 128gb

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Anyone got the sales customer service phone number? The number I've got gets the technical support. TIA

0 Likes
Rubberduckzi11a
First Poster
Options

Customer number is 0330 726 7467 open from 8am

0 Likes
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

Is the Samsung shop number.

Paganbunion
Apprentice
Options

Just received a text from Samsung. 

Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

Just had this SMS from Samsung, not happy booked day off work, ordered on the 12th February direct from Samsung.

Dear Samsung Customer, unfortunately your Galaxy S20 order has been delayed. We estimate that we will be able to deliver your order prior to 12th March. We are sorry for the delay and, to apologise, within the next 72 hours you will receive a £50 discount code via email that you can redeem through our website. You do not need to take further action at this time. Well send you a text to confirm when your delivery has been dispatched. Thank you for your understanding.

0 Likes
Nan123
First Poster
Options

Just had a text to say my order has been delayed and they should be able to deliver prior to the 12th March which isn't very helpful. Does that mean tomorrow or the day after, not like I have a job and can't just sit around waiting both days.

ordered the ultra on 12th feb and only just heard about a delay today, pretty poor service 

Rubberduckzi11a
First Poster
Options

Screenshot_20200310_073420_com.google.android.apps.messaging.jpg

Well hate to say I called it but I called it. Absolutely fuming

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

@Rubberduckzi11a wrote:

Just spoke to samsung.com tech side and said it is down as being delivered today but they have limited information on their side (even though mine just says shipping requested)

Will be ringing them at 8am also

That's for the S20 ultra black 128gb

That's what I was told but just got this. Not happy at all...booked day off work based on them confirming it was coming today!20200310_073348.jpg

0 Likes