Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 10:23 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

I ordered my ultra on the 12th of Feb, no sign of any update on site. Contacted them direct was told tomorrow, no dispatch details so I am thinking possibly snowball in hell's chance of seeing a phone anytime soon. Paid for time slot too, refund request I recon.

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

My vodafone shop told.me no s20 ultra stock for at least 2 weeks.

0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

I ordered a Sim free s20 plus

0 Likes
Theokiles
Journeyman
Options
Samsung support through the members app have told me that preorders labelled shipping requested are out for delivery tomorrow. Could just be down to the local DPD depot and your location in the country on when you get tracking info. They've told me to expect an email with a timeslot tomorrow am. Suppose we just have to wait until then and see.
Gart1
Pioneer
Options

I hope so theokiles

0 Likes
Keithbyrne1980
First Poster
Options

Got my email today . Saying my delivery has been pushed back till the 2 of April due to shortage of components from China.  

0 Likes
Keith59
Explorer
Options

As I said in another post I put mine down for collection from my vodafone store.but as they told me today no s20 ultra stock coming in for at least 2 weeks even though I pre ordered on 18 February 

0 Likes
Tweety83
First Poster
Options

Same here 2nd of April...offered a refund. Nope..I'm going to be patient...:thinking-face:

0 Likes
Huggsy
First Poster
Options

I pre-ordered on 12th Feb direct with Samsung (S20 Ultra 128gb) and had a shipping email come through about 10 minutes ago - JUST for the case. Contacted support the other day and they assured me delivery would be tomorrow. I guess I shall wait and see! 

0 Likes
Stu-Pot
Pioneer
Options

@Philg1986 wrote:

Also is yours still saying this?

CD02CC70-F311-4B49-88A4-413CF211DB4A.jpeg

Mines the same, ordered direct from Samsung on the 12th February and paid for before 12pm delivery on the 10th March. S20 ultra black 128gb.

0 Likes