Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 09:31 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Theokiles
Journeyman
Options

I ordered direct from Samsung for the Ultra on Feb 14th and still haven't received anything. Still sat in "shipping requested" 😒 can see a few calls being made tomorrow.

0 Likes
C0ckers
First Poster
Options

See my reply at the bottom of page 37 Theokiles

0 Likes
Dazzler87
First Poster
Options

Hate to break it to you Phil but you ordered a similar date to me so won't be getting it until the 21st I imagine. We missed out on the first batch of stock. 

0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

Tbh it seems they are still sending emails. I mean I was not expecting an email from dpd at 9pm. I'm sure if you were quoted tommorow you'll get the email sometime tonight. 

stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options
I spoke to Vodafone earlier on today an got told they is no stock in at all of s20 range they are getting new stock Thursday an I should be expected to get it on Friday ps I pre ordered the s20 ultra
0 Likes
Jayl20101
Explorer
Options

@stephencallaghan wrote:
I spoke to Vodafone earlier on today an got told they is no stock in at all of s20 range they are getting new stock Thursday an I should be expected to get it on Friday ps I pre ordered the s20 ultra

But the thing is when I called three mobile who I'm with they told me I hadn't even made an order for the new device. Yet I've just recieved the email from dpd. I'd just wait until morning and if you've had nothing call and speak to another advisor and see if they say different. 

0 Likes
Theokiles
Journeyman
Options

I don't trust Twitter support teams 🤣 they will just say what you want to hear to keep you happy and off social media.

Philg1986
Journeyman
Options
Do you have the same ships by date?
0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

I ordered last night about this time, direct from Samsung,  and it's being shipped tomorrow.  DPD sent me the tracking details

0 Likes
Philg1986
Journeyman
Options
Which model?
0 Likes