Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 02:34 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Newstarter
Explorer
Options

UK S20+ ordered 11th Feb direct from Samsung.

Delivered by DPD this morning (emails and notifications received last night).

Shame im in work!!

0 Likes
London2tim
Helping Hand
Options

thats not a shipping alert - thats just an order confirmation email 

0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

Waiting patiently for my order status to change to pending dispatch

0 Likes
MKA
Pioneer
Options

You are getting too cynical and mistrusting in your old age!

I received an email from Samsung at 14.03 GMT confirming that DPD will deliver my S20 tomorrow (10 March).  I have also checked in my DPD app and they have my parcel registered, expected delivery tomorrow.

My Samsung account has been updated in Orders, my order is now showing as "Shipped".

0 Likes
MKA
Pioneer
Options

I received an email from Samsung at 14.03 GMT confirming that DPD will deliver my S20 tomorrow (10 March).  I have also checked in the DPD app and they have my parcel registered, expected delivery tomorrow.

My Samsung account has been updated in Orders, my order is now showing as "Shipped".

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options
I received today the same, 1 hour later I received confirmation my order was dispatch
-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

Definitely  pleased i got the plus. The ultra would of been to big to deal with daily!

blenky
Helping Hand
Options

@woz140 wrote:

Also received shipping notification from Samsung UK for my Galaxy S20+,

DPD tracking shows it will be delivered tomorrow.

That is my day sorted tomorrow!!

Its also the first day claims can be registered for the free ear buds+!

0 Likes
MKA
Pioneer
Options

0 Likes
sgtsteel
Student
Options

mine was changed to shipped last night but DPD has not got the phones yet.. was supposed to be delivered this morning 😞

0 Likes