Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 10:50 AM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Kaje
Journeyman
Options

Because:

a) the delivery office is an hour's drive away.
b) I booked the day off because I was told, numerous times, it would be delivered today.
c) DPD will return to sender if the item fails delivery a few times. 

b) is the most important here - to be told by Samsung that it would be delivered today, but then learning that it was never going to be delivered today, is atrocious. 

Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

I spoke with Carphone warehouse using chat and my order will be dispatch today and delivery tomorrow 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Spinnerdcc
First Poster
Options

@Kaje wrote:

Because:

a) the delivery office is an hour's drive away.
b) I booked the day off because I was told, numerous times, it would be delivered today.
c) DPD will return to sender if the item fails delivery a few times. 

b) is the most important here - to be told by Samsung that it would be delivered today, but then learning that it was never going to be delivered today, is atrocious. 

You seriously don't have a local collection point? unless you live somewhere really remote I can't imagine there not being somewhere 20 minutes away at the most.

0 Likes
misty71
Pathfinder
Options

I ordered on February 12th and still no update from Exertis. I mailed them this morning but no reply so I've no idea if the phone will arrive tomorrow or not. 

0 Likes
aerach71
Journeyman
Options

I'm also waiting on any info from Exertis for an S20+ ordered Feb11th, all I've heard from Samsung or Exertis was an email this morning saying I'll receive the box to ship my trade in phone in in a couple days. Really disappointed in the lack of communication. 

Sbol15
Pioneer
Options

Spoke with Samsung who are saying delivery tomorrow. I have absolutely 0 faith in there "customer sales support" team so not getting hopes up. 

0 Likes
aerach71
Journeyman
Options
Yeah I feel like it shouldn't be that hard to update people with their delivery info if they are arriving tomorrow so not holding out much hope
0 Likes
Kaje
Journeyman
Options
Correct - I do not live in a remote area, but my nearest is approximately a one hour drive away.
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options

From the DPD app can you specify a collection point i.e a local shop etc?

0 Likes
Esurient
Pioneer
Options

Mine arrived this morning about 10:30. Hope you all receive yours soon!

IMG_20200309_110448_366.jpg