Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date???

(Topic created on: 08-03-2020 07:54 PM)
Nially
Navigator
Options

Ordered the s20 ultra off the samsung Ireland website. It says delivery on the 10th march. I thought it was released the 6th and pre orders usually get it 3 days early. Surly Samsung are not going to torture me for 1 extra week to get it????

Please say its an error. :thinking-face:

Screenshot_20200215-104040_Chrome.jpg

809 REPLIES 809
Astrates
Pioneer
Options

Just got my shipment notification too

0 Likes
Adamksc
Helping Hand
Options

So is look only Samsung ship today ,I need wait till Tuesday 😞

-----------------------------------------------------------‐----------------------------------SAMSUNG Galaxy S23 Ultra SM-S918B /DS
Samsung One UI 5.1 / Android 13 CSC-EUX
0 Likes
Esurient
Pioneer
Options

My preorder email just said select delivery time, showed no time but did say ships by 08/03. Just paid the extra £5 to get it am with DPD

0 Likes
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Samsung final quality control test. 😁

Can I create the 'Where's my Buds+' thread yet? 

Esurient
Pioneer
Options
Surely we all know it's a 6 month wait before we get our free buds 😅
dersonik
First Poster
Options

I have ordered one 14.02 second one 27.02 shipped by 9 March not sure when is delivery day

0 Likes
SLeigh
Journeyman
Options

I'd like to know about carphone warehouse too! I ordered on the 12th and received my confirmation emails the same day but today I received the same confirmation emails out of the blue! Usually I hear nothing from carphone warehouse after initial order until its dispatched. I contacted them concerned that it was going to push me to the back of the queue as if my order was only just processed again if they makes sense? They didn't know why I'd recieved these emails and said it may be because they'd got stock in and while allocating them it happened by mistake but they couldn't tell me that for certain.

bwestwood
Pioneer
Options
Nice little tip. Mines now arriving betweem 0830-1030 👍🏼
0 Likes
Ark7755
Journeyman
Options

How did you manage to get it earlier?

0 Likes
stephencallaghan
Explorer
Options

Anyone pre ordered from Vodafone an heard anything? Or are they making us wait till 13th I have contacted them but just keep on saying we have no stock an you will be noticed the day before from the back end team 

0 Likes