Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Deleted all my photos by accident

(Topic created on: 16-08-2020 07:06 PM)
Members_sFAkPWQ
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hello does anyone know if I can get my photos that I've deleted by accident back???
0 Likes
9 REPLIES 9
Surgat
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
recycle bin?
0 Likes
JAMESCUNNY17
Pioneer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
should still be in recycle bin for 30 days.If not try Google photos could be stored on there in the cloud.
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Members_sFAkPWQ: Further to the advice by @Surgat and @JAMESCUNNY17 the Recycle Bin can be found by opening the Gallery app, tapping the 3 dots in the top right, and selecting Recycle Bin from the list of options. If it's not there, hit Settings > Recycle Bin, and toggle this on. 

0 Likes
Members_sFAkPWQ
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
tried everything but can't find them anywhere 😕
0 Likes
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Members_sFAkPWQ  Did you access Recycle Bin and  not find anything/ no joy from Google photos either? Do you have any Back ups you can restore-   Settings- Accounts and back Ups- Back Up and Restore ?

My Device- S21 Ultra 5G ( SM-998B/DS ) CSC= BTU , 12GB/256GB
One Ui 3.1,Android 11
0 Likes
Josear
Journeyman
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
you can use Galaxy labs or gallery bin.. to avoid that
JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Yes @Josear  @Members_sFAkPWQ .     In Galaxy labs you have File Guardian (to restore Deleted Data)  but need to have that set up  before files were deleted.  https://www.xda-developers.com/galaxy-labs-suite-samsung-apps-manage-files-optimize-performance-batt... 

One Ui 3.1,Android 11
0 Likes
Anonymous User
Not applicable
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

if you did not have gile guardian set up before you deleted your files, and did not backup them somewhere or they are not in the recycle bin there is nothing you can do to restore them since the storage is encrypted and the non written areas where the deleted files are, are not accessible

JAMES4578
Superuser I
Superuser I
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I was mentioning File Guardian for Future Reference, though would hope @Members_sFAkPWQ  somehow has the files somewhere.  It is I think advisable though to have a few Back up options.

One Ui 3.1,Android 11