Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming S20+ and Ultra free smartwatch

(Topic created on: 04-05-2020 05:06 PM)
adamthered
Apprentice
Options

I did a search and couldn't find anything about this specific subject,  but please close if there is already a thread.

I made a claim for the free smartwatch recently abut I haven't heard anything back regarding confirmation.

I submitted a photo of the email (this was taken on my wife's phone, and I didn't think about screenshotting it until after I submitted the picture) 

My friend was more thoughtful in his application approach and did a screenshot, the almost instantly after sending the application he granted confirmation of it being received. 

My question is, is there a way to check its been received and is being processed? I've called the helpline number but no help at all, also tried online chat who directed me to phone them.

Completely agree there are more important things right now, but any help would be appreciated 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Solution
CarlH
Options

Hi, @adamthered. Was it on of these numbers? 03452160127 (UK) or 015369562 (ROI). The Promotions Team can also be reached via email galaxywatch@samsungpromotions.claims

Hope this helps!

0 Likes
adamthered
Apprentice
Options
Thank you, it was not that number no. I'll report back how I get on
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Hi adamthered,

Has this now been resolved for you?

0 Likes
adamthered
Apprentice
Options
Hi
It has been resolved, thank you.

I called the helpline number from above and resolved the issue. In fact, I received my watch this morning.

A little over a week for a free watch, can't complain at that at all!

👌
0 Likes
Jonathan1205
Samsung Helper
Options

Excellent news - enjoy your watch 👍 

0 Likes
2014ven
First Poster
Options

can I ask when you received your watch did you get any emails to inform you it was gonna be delivered or anything I claimed for mine 2 weeks ago I got text to say validated and online says its validated but thats all I have received no emails and I no they said within 30days just wanting to no other peoples process of claiming the watch.

0 Likes