Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Claiming Free Watch

(Topic created on: 26-05-2020 01:49 PM)
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

Hey,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20+ and I have been unable to claim the free watch through the members app. 

I get an error code (api.cam_1006.400) and told to check the eligibility, I meet all the requirements for eligibility so I'm at a loss. It was the free watch that swayed me into getting the plus. 

I've tried a couple of guides where I sign into Samsung pay and reinstall the Samsung members app. Any idea?

51 REPLIES 51
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

I have spoken to samsung promotion in which they will investigate this, they have told me it will take 5 to 10 working days and I dont hear anything by the 8th of June  to call back and they will chase it up   

and they then said to me  if they sent me another watch  it will be through yodel again     

so they can nick another watch  

what a joke   

what do you think guys?  

0 Likes
Bryan60
First Poster
Options

@Crashtest1 wrote:

Hey,

I ordered a Samsung Galaxy S20+ and I have been unable to claim the free watch through the members app. 

I get an error code (api.cam_1006.400) and told to check the eligibility, I meet all the requirements for eligibility so I'm at a loss. It was the free watch that swayed me into getting the plus. 

I've tried a couple of guides where I sign into Samsung pay and reinstall the Samsung members app. Any idea?

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options
0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options
did it work for you ??
0 Likes
2014ven
First Poster
Options

can someone help me of how do I no everything has went through OK on claiming my watch I haven't received any emails i have received a txt to say it was validated and I will receive my watch in next 30 days 

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options

then phone samsung and ask 

0 Likes
Crashtest1
Explorer
Options

If they have sent a text saying you will receive your watch it sounds like it went though. Or search and there is a tracking page 

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options
there is a tracking page but its dont tell you much and you need to keep a eye on yodel driver as I have had my watch stolen by the yodel driver so you must keep checking your email as yodel send you a email on the morning of delivery
0 Likes
DragonWolf5589
Pathfinder
Options

@2014ven wrote:

can someone help me of how do I no everything has went through OK on claiming my watch I haven't received any emails i have received a txt to say it was validated and I will receive my watch in next 30 days 

I havent got any emails and i had to wait 2 weeks to get a text and then told me it will take over 45 days for mine.

0 Likes
nemoj92
Journeyman
Options
I phoned samsung to find out on the status of it
0 Likes