Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Claiming free watch with galaxy s20 fe

(Topic created on: 11/01/21 21:53)
fossil99
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have tried through the members app to claim the watch. Phone purchased today 11/01/2021 as soon as I hit the uk tab it goes to a blank screen. Says I have until 11/02/2021 to claim but not letting me in to claim. Help please

19 REPLIES 19
tommo91
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
o was struggling to do it, if you go to the link I have provided it say at the bottom "click here" for a business purchase mine was also a personal purchase but it allowed me to do it throught link hope it helps. https://www.samsung.com/uk/watch-active-offer/
fossil99
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
cheers
0 Likes
kiadadaie
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I'm quite sure the promotion regarding purchase of the S20 and claim free Samsung watch has now expired. I may be wrong but it does state on the members site that the promotion has indeed expired. This may be the reason for your lack of information and blank page. Let me know how you do get on though. If you have indeed been given incorrect information I can help you take that further.
0 Likes
mofoley
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
how do I get cashback for my purchase using Samsung pay.
0 Likes
fossil99
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Says on info I have until 11.02.21
0 Likes
kiadadaie
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I will take a look into this matter for you and get back to you as quick as I can.
0 Likes
kiadadaie
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
mofoley
Give me a little time to gather the required info on any cashback due and I will post you back to share what I've learned and hopefully resolve your issue.
0 Likes
dainty
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
I've just had same problem
0 Likes
dainty
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
it said the offer ends today
0 Likes