Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 01:32 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

Go to solution
149 REPLIES 149
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ah great thanks for the reply, validated on the 12th March so hopefully get them this week

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

did you guys get a email from fastway or a text to let you know you were getting them?

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

@crosswired nightline shipped fone but fastway shipped buds+ 

no email or notification to say it was been delivered

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Nially same here

@Happy6 no emai or text mate

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ah that's grand I'm sure I'll get mine soon since they were validated on 12th March 

the buds+ good?you guys enjoying them?

0 Likes
crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6  to be honest, didnt have a chance to play with them as yet, they're still in sealed box :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ha I thought everyone had time on there hands in Ireland at moment, well enjoy them when you get a min to open them out,

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6  LOL I'm working as normal and on the top of that was on-call whole weekend so really didnt have much spare time :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

Well if your on call and still working whatever you are doing is essential so fair play to you,I'm a barman so stuck at home most days god how I miss work, getting my buds is something to look forward to, 

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6 thanks mate...

hope you'll get them soon, my guess is tomorrow or Wednesday :smiling-face:

and hope you'll get back to work soon as I'm dying for a proper pint of Guinness :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes