Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 09-03-2020 01:32 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

Go to solution
149 REPLIES 149
crosswired
Explorer
Options

I've claimed through Members app on my new phone, mate

Nially
Navigator
Options
so did I but was wondering if they may prioritise by where you bought them , say samsung shop over fone shops. Fingers crossed I get mine in next few days.
0 Likes
-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

got mine today and they are really nice, for me it's shame we didn't have a choice a chose color 😞 

Ordered completed and validated on the 11th; Buds+ arrived today (27th), the phone is ordered from Samsung site, Ireland.  

0 Likes
marrila
Pioneer
Options
My icon x 2018 were in black so I thought I'd hate the white, but to be honest I quite like it. As for the buds plus comparison Vs icon x 2018 my gosh what an improvement I'm honestly chuffed esp as they are free. I'm tempted to upgrade my my LTE 42mm watch to the 44mm active 2 LTE but will wait and see if Samsung announce a new one in the summer.

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options

So I have the galaxy buds but my pre order comes with a buds + which I have not recieved yet. I found the phone £200 cheaper.

Now I'm debating wether to return the s20 ultra and reorder it at the cheaper price but I lose on the buds + or wether to keep the phone ? 

Thoughts ?? Is the buds + worth keeping if I have the buds ? 

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

Validated on 12th March in Ireland but have not received them yet, hopefully in next few days since you guys got yours in Ireland

0 Likes
dersonik
First Poster
Options

I have validation about 12.03.2020, no answer yet. still validated ? UK, Stoke

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
who delivered them dpd or an post?
0 Likes
Nially