Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 01-04-2020 10:01 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
Happy6
Explorer
Options
I'm the same have Heineken on tap in house but still miss having one out in the pubs, yeah I reckon I'll get buds sometime this week, when you open it let me know if they are good 👍👍👍
crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6 will do mate

..and tap at home... posh stuff :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options
ah my dad has worked at Heineken for over 30 years so always sorted for 🍺
crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6  good stuff :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options

The status of mine now says processed so hopefully I will get it soon. Validated on the 14th. UK, London.

0 Likes
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options

Mine has been processed and validated since the 14th and still no sign of them. 

People who've recieved them, are they good ? 

0 Likes
Risky24
Helping Hand
Options
Mine was showing 'validated' till today but now the status is 'processed'. Same happened with the original buds and I received them shortly after. Was your status 'processed' from the 14th? Mine got validated the same day I made the claim but didn't change from 'validated' status till today.
0 Likes
Kondziu80
Journeyman
Options
Same here. Was showing validated till today now it says processed. Validated on 15th
0 Likes
Socar34
First Poster
Options
I pre-ordered the phone with Vodafone 28th Feb and was on back order until 25 March. On the 26th Vodafone cancelled my order due to corona and stores being closed (arranged for store collection). They told me to create a new order as they couldn't revive my pre-order. Will i still be eligible for the earbuds if it was no fault of my own that Vodafone cancelled the order rather than just dispatching the phone to my registered address on account?
0 Likes
DaveA1
Navigator
Options

Weirdly I only claimed on the 23rd Mar and status still says validated but they were delivered this morning  unexpectedly. 

0 Likes