Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 30-03-2020 02:29 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ah great thanks for the reply, validated on the 12th March so hopefully get them this week

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

did you guys get a email from fastway or a text to let you know you were getting them?

0 Likes
Nially
Navigator
Options

@crosswired nightline shipped fone but fastway shipped buds+ 

no email or notification to say it was been delivered

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Nially same here

@Happy6 no emai or text mate

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ah that's grand I'm sure I'll get mine soon since they were validated on 12th March 

the buds+ good?you guys enjoying them?

0 Likes
crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6  to be honest, didnt have a chance to play with them as yet, they're still in sealed box :smiling-face: 

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

ha I thought everyone had time on there hands in Ireland at moment, well enjoy them when you get a min to open them out,

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6  LOL I'm working as normal and on the top of that was on-call whole weekend so really didnt have much spare time :smiling-face:

0 Likes
Happy6
Explorer
Options

Well if your on call and still working whatever you are doing is essential so fair play to you,I'm a barman so stuck at home most days god how I miss work, getting my buds is something to look forward to, 

crosswired
Explorer
Options

@Happy6 thanks mate...

hope you'll get them soon, my guess is tomorrow or Wednesday :smiling-face:

and hope you'll get back to work soon as I'm dying for a proper pint of Guinness :face-with-tears-of-joy: :face-with-tears-of-joy: 

0 Likes