Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Claiming Buds+ from Preorder

(Topic created on: 25-03-2020 04:31 PM)
Lembo
Navigator
Options

Hi,

This information can easily be found from the Samsung website.

I remember from last year a few people believed they'd would be shipped with the Phone.

Some took a few weeks to validate.

Link: https://20202.samsungpromotions.claims/gb/en/claims/galaxys-preorder/get-started

Step 1:
Pre-order a Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G or S20+ 5G smartphone between 11.02.20 - 08.03.20

Step 2:
Claim through the Samsung Members App on your new device between 10.03.20 - 31.05.20. You'll need to provide proof of purchase
when prompted.

Step 3:
Our team will review your claim, and you will receive an email to confirm when it has been validated.

Step 4:
You will receive your Galaxy Buds+ within 45 days of validation.

149 REPLIES 149
Donco1
First Poster
Options
Mine came Saturday 21/3/2020
0 Likes
Saxacat
Voyager
Options

They've arrived and very nice too.

Ordered completed and validated on the 10th; arrived today (24th).

UK

BarikUK
Helping Hand
Options

Same here...

Ordered completed and validated on the 10th;

arrived today (24th).

UK

| Samsung Galaxy S23 Ultra 12/512Gb | Samsung Galaxy Watch 5 Pro | Samsung Galaxy Buds2 Pro |
-eMeM-
Explorer
Options

Hi I was claim them on 11/03/2020 and still waiting (Ireland), my friend from Croatia he got them after one week when he claimed them! 

0 Likes
marrila
Pioneer
Options

I don't think anybody knows in what order Samsung are sending the buds+ out. I have seen people who's claims were validated after me (11th) receive there buds already while my claim hasn't moved from validated. I suppose as long as they come within 45 days and the fact they are free, we can't complain and just have to wait it out. 

Samsung S20 Ultra 5g 512gb (returned to EE)
Samsung Galaxy watch 4g 42mm
Samsung Buds+
0 Likes
tf2006
Navigator
Options

Mine just arrived. Claim sent in on 10th March. Even though delivered, showing as sent for fulfilment on Samsung site. Had an email from Yodel this morning saying my item was being delivered. 

0 Likes
mjb152
Apprentice
Options

Mine are going straight on eBay, I've got the liberty pros which sound a lot better. 

0 Likes
Kyle94
Pioneer
Options

Got mine today to bad I have already sold my s20 ultra 

S20 Ultra 5G 512GB
0 Likes
aelkafrawy99h
First Poster
Options

Pre ordered the Ultra and now waiting for my buds +. However, I just found the Ultra without the buds £180 cheaper and now debating wether to return the phone and re order it ? 

What do guys think ? 

Also, when my buds get delivered, if I return the phone do I have to return the buds will samsung chase me if I don't  ? 

0 Likes
Donco1
First Poster
Options

All the sites I've looked at have s20 ultra at £1,199

0 Likes