Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Charged me for a S20 Ultra and sent me a car adapter charger!

(Topic created on: 24-06-2020 12:03 PM)
Sharpster
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have ordered the S20 Ultra and paid my initial deposit of £119.90 and am due to pay my first installment at the end of the month. They sent me a set of galaxy earphones for free too. I received 2 parcels, but one contained a 12v car charging adapter instead of my phone! I have called 5 or more times and raised several tickets, but I am not even getting any response! I am not paying for a phone I do not have, this is getting ridiculous!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Maker ★★
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

What have Samsung Customer Services said when you called and raised the tickets @Sharpster  ?

They are going to need to investigate as to what's happened but that shouldn't affect you nkt getting the product you chose !

I wish you all the best with this situation. 

🌈 Stay Safe  🌈 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²² Ultra 256Gb in Phantom Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help.

Sharpster
Student
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

For the first few days they tried to put a ticket through of a missing parcel which wasn't the case so they just told me I had my phone, then they tried to put a 'damaged parcel' ticket and again I had to explain this wasn't the case, I simply had the wrong item, now I am lookin at waiting until next week for a reply as they investigate dpd and I'm just here without a phone for work! Really not impressed how this has been handled. Thank you for your reply and support! 

Stay safe. 

0 Likes