Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cashback Gifts that give back

(Topic created on: 09-03-2022 09:07 PM)
blakeyboi96
Journeyman
Options
Hi has anyone else, got any further than the provisional acceptance for this promo. I submitted my claim in December and was provisionally approved January 26th, Now 9/03/22 1 day before the 45 day guidance and I've still not received a message saying payment has been sent or made, I've gone round in circles on the automated voice message they say they currently can't check my claim. And all the online tracker shows its the provisional acceptance in January too. I've emailed a few tines and just been told same thing wait for 45 days to be up and it should be there.
0 Likes
4 REPLIES 4
richie2912
Journeyman
Options
Hi I'm the same been waiting since December my claim was approved on the 19th January and still no payment and as you said when email them the reply you get is wait 45 days thats all I've been getting I got tge same answer yesterday 8/3/22
0 Likes
Ksmy89
Troubleshooter
Options
I had mine paid out no problem, think I put the claim in on 8th December which was provisionally approved on the same day. I got the payment come through on 5th January.
0 Likes
blakeyboi96
Journeyman
Options
Sent another email today, as today is the proposed 45 day deadline for payment and I still haven't recieved it. All they said in email was it was being dealt with and to just wait for email saying funds have been sent
0 Likes
blakeyboi96
Journeyman
Options
Still no updates as too what they're doing regarding my claim I'm abit miffed as 45 days have passed and it seems samsung don't even know what's going on with it
0 Likes