Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot adjust alarm

(Topic created on: 27-12-2021 05:51 AM)
Couvoussis
Journeyman
Options
Hiya, I have just tried changing my alarm time. However, when I tap on the numbers to change the alarm time, I get a blank screen. But if I change the phone settings to the dark profile, I can see the numbers. This has only happened since the last clcok update. Does anybody know how to fix this please. I have tried deleting the alarms and making new ones. Thanks for your help. 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
TessM
Mastermind
Options

Hi @Couvoussis ,

oh no, have you checked if there are any pending software or apps update? For the Software head into the phone Settings> Software update> Download and install. For the app you will need to check both, the Google Play Store and the Galaxy Store> My apps> Update all.

If the issue persists after that, please do report this to our developers from the Samsung Members app> Get help> Error Report. Keep in mind that we would recommend doing this within 15 minutes of the issue appearing (or after reproducing this) so the right logs can be captured. Please do also add a screenshot or video of this so our colleagues can find the root of the issue and provide you with a resolution.

0 Likes
Couvoussis
Journeyman
Options
Hiya,
All software is up to date. This only started happening after the last Galaxy store update. Will try the Error Report next. Thank you.