Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can your phone take screenshots

(Topic created on: 03-10-2021 02:55 PM)
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
The method used on my Samsung s20fe is either to hold down two buttons at the same time, or to slide the edge of your hand across the screen. The first method is impossible to do unless you are a contortionist, and the second only works now and again.
What made samsung select these I don't know.
On my 2 motorola phones, I just press a button on the edge of my phone and up comes a small menu. Select screenshot and its done. How simple is that?
Samsung please take note.
17 REPLIES 17
Kris G
Voyager
Options

if i use my whole hand, than swiping with the edge works each time, maybe you have tiny hands?

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Mitzzz999
Hotshot
Options
You can search the play store for 3rd party apps to make screenshot easier, but I understand why you have created the post. I'd you go down the play store route it be a case of trying out the best ones from the highest reviews.
0 Likes
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
You can use your edge panel, task has a screen shot button you can use. Or the drop down menu you can now add screen shot button there. Press the 3 dots and go on add buttons see if you can add the screen shot button to your drop down menu.
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
My hands are quite big. About the length of my phone. Yet to discover what an edge panel is and never found a drop down menu. Must investigate. Why this phone cannot use standard Android controls I don't know.
0 Likes
Kris G
Voyager
Options

hmm, I don't  have big hands for a guy, but the phone is smaller than my hand...

Huawei P8, Mate10Pro, P40Pro;
Samsung S20Ultra;
Xiaomi MiNote10;
0 Likes
Hwalker1
Pathfinder
Options
Now that I've found the side bar this phone becomes a bit more usable

Thanks everyone for your suggestions.
0 Likes
Options
Please mark the solution as found to help others with the same problem 👍