Original topic:

Can't stop Grey bubble notifications

(Topic created on: 13-10-2020 05:44 AM)
sid2708
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hello, 
I'm new to Samsung and decided to go to an S20 Note ultra after 10 years with Apple. I keep getting these grey bubbled notifications whenever I save, amend, delete calender items, pictures, emails etc and they take ages to leave my screen. And they stay on no matter what screen I am on. I can't move them or delete them and they keep getting in the way. 
Any ideas on how to stop getting them please?
TIA

6 REPLIES 6
ryukariotu
Voyager
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
there is no such phone as a s20 note ultra
0 Likes
ynneL
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
They're apart of the Android operating system I don't believe there's anyway to stop them
0 Likes
Nongalaxysuperfan50
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Actually,  @sprinklesthecarrot, there is a Note 20 Ultra. 

Screenshot_20210202-203833_Chrome.jpg

0 Likes
Euan09
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I have the same problem with these pesky nuisance bubbles. Has to be a way to disable, or reduce the time they are on screen. How?

0 Likes
Mehdi derakhshan
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Hi

It's an accessibility feature called "Time To Take Action" which prolongs the amount of time an app or system message remains on the screen. you can change this easily in settings by using the search function within settings or go into Accessibility>advance settings  to find it and modify the timeout length or disable it.

crabby0910
Apprentice
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

UP because i am experiencing this. This is just annoying! Can we atleast swipe it off.??? Plus it stays for more than 5 seconds!!! How many updates , yet this is still unsolved!  Im using note 10+ 

0 Likes