Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can't change color pallet?

(Topic created on: 12-08-2022 09:30 AM)
Atarikid
First Poster
Options

Hi I've recently had some issues with the color pallete. I am using the s20fe 

I enjoy using a specific theme from the Samsung theme store, I've used it for at least 10 months now. I occasionally change the wall paper though and the other night I done just that only to find the color pallet changed on my swipe down menu which included the brightness slider etc. I tried to change it back only to be told I needed to apply a default theme to have it work. I have tried changing it back several times now and every time it just meets me with - change to default theme. So it seems I cannot use themes and change the color pallet. 

Screenshot_20220812-091849_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-091854_One UI Home.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-091905_Wallpaper and style.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-091910_Wallpaper and style.jpg

  this is the theme I enjoy using and the color pallet that it is supposed to automatically change to. 

Screenshot_20220812-092507_Galaxy Themes.jpg

Screenshot_20220812-092517_Galaxy Themes.jpg

  however regardless of what theme I chose to use the slider colors always revert to the default blue, which for my eyes is just hard to see the brightness sliders value.

I have reset my phone and it doesn't change. 

I have tried using other themes and it doesn't change. 

I have tried using other wallpapers and it doesn't change.

The only way it changes is if I am using the default wallpapers of the flowers that came with the phone. 

3 REPLIES 3
Cranston2
Apprentice
Options
The colour pallete doesn't work while a theme is applied. You can use a separate icon pack with a separate wallpaper. That should work.
0 Likes
ynneL
Troubleshooter
Options
As the pop up already says it's because you're not using the default theme
0 Likes
JoaquinELP
First Poster
Options

Hi, I had the same problem a while ago, and the solution is to simply change from dark mode to light mode in order for the theme colors to be applied,

I hope this help you!