Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Go to solution Solved

Can i not charge and have earphones plugged in at the same time S20 ?

(Topic created on: 12-09-2020 12:15 AM)
Members_G6ZRxIJ
Apprentice
Options

0 Likes

3 Solutions

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Uill
Journeyman
Options
No you can't, you either need an adapter so that you can plug in both (a USB C splitter) or use wireless earphones

View solution in context

Solution
GraemeH
Apprentice
Options
Or wireless charging mat while earphones are plugged in

View solution in context

Solution
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
well yes and no. if you just use the main socket, then no. however you can yse Bluetooth ear phones OR get an OTG adaptor or dock that will enable you to do what you want

View solution in context

6 REPLIES 6
Solution
Uill
Journeyman
Options
No you can't, you either need an adapter so that you can plug in both (a USB C splitter) or use wireless earphones
Solution
GraemeH
Apprentice
Options
Or wireless charging mat while earphones are plugged in
Members_G6ZRxIJ
Apprentice
Options

Thanks, I don't like the wireless headphones, I had only bought good earphones & cant use them now as the connection is changed. I will get a spilter. Thanks for your reply 👍

0 Likes
Members_G6ZRxIJ
Apprentice
Options

Hi, I think I will get a C splitter, I have a cover on phone & wireless charging mat doesn't work with it on. I know I can just take it off but splitter sounds good. Thanks for your reply 👍

0 Likes
Solution
GreyMatter
Helping Hand
Options
well yes and no. if you just use the main socket, then no. however you can yse Bluetooth ear phones OR get an OTG adaptor or dock that will enable you to do what you want
Naecash78
First Poster
Options

Thank you! I've been trying to figure this out forever, wish I Google it sooner! Just ordered one 

0 Likes