Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can 22.5 W charger super fast charge the S20 FE or the charger needs to be at least 25W ?

(Topic created on: 25-10-2022 05:56 PM)
throwawa
First Poster
Options
Hello everyone, as title stated, i want to buy a 3rd-party charger that can super fast charge my phone. I know the super fast charger from samsung is 25 W, but I saw a lot of the 65W charger with multiple ports and the USB A port only outputs maximum 22.5 W, can this USB A port be used to super fast charge S20 FE? (i still use USB A cable)

Look at the imgur photos, on some 65W charger, the USB A port only supports maximum 22.5W, and the USB C port (PD) only supports 20W (if charging 2 devices at once). So I'm asking if these less than 25W ports can super fast charge samsung phone, or the brick needs to be at least 25W?

0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
keith30
Maestro
Options
I have the Samsung 45W charger for my S22 ultra and S8tab so I don't think it matters that much.
0 Likes
throwawa
First Poster
Options

https://imgur.com/a/h9Tkpm1

this is what I mean, on some 65W charger, the USB A port only supports maximum 22.5W, and the USB C port (PD) only supports 20W (if charging 2 devices at once). So I'm asking if these less than 25W ports can super fast charge samsung phone, or the brick needs to be >25W?

0 Likes
MGLeon
Navigator
Options
I have the Samsung 45w charger and it super fast charges my s20fe in about an hour from about 10% remaining
0 Likes