Did you mean: 

Original topic:

Camera

(Topic created on: 25-09-2020 12:46 AM)
ck3938
First Poster
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Hello I've had my s20 ultra for a little over a month but my camera dosnt seem to be very good i was just wondering if anyone could recommend any tips for  better camera shots/vids or setting changes or even accessories. Thanks!
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
BandOfBrothers
Superuser II
Superuser II
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

I'm a point and click person myself @ck3938  but there are some good tips also on YouTube.

I hope another member here more into playing around with the vast array of settings chimes into help.

I normally find it's a trial and error affair to find that right shot when tweaking the settings.

Current Phone > Samsung Z Fold³ 5G.

0 Likes
Dave-S20U
Helping Hand
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Set it to 4:3 for max resolution (3:4 in landscape)

Disable 'Scene Optimiser'

Disable any filters

Ensure you have good light

Enable 'Auto HDR'

That's about the best you'll get for Auto mode

For Pro mode, you have full control over everything, main things you'll want to play with are ISO and Shutter speed

The higher the ISO, the more noise you'll see in the photo, but also it captures more light

The higher the shutter speed the more light you'll get but any movement of the camera will result in a blurry photo

Ideally you want a low ISO as possible and use the shutter speed to gain the right amount of light, long shutter speed you're better off using a tripod

Night mode, the amount of time it gives you depends on how dark it is, and also how steady the camera is, again a tripod is best or holding against a window

0 Likes