Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Camera

(Topic created on: 11-05-2021 10:43 AM)
LordTommy
Apprentice
Options
Don't know why my Camera is blurry and shaking whenever I'm wanna take a picture? 
0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Buckiebull
First Poster
Options
Mine does this too
LordTommy
Apprentice
Options
What can we do to stop it?
Can't even take a nice pics anymore 😪
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@LordTommy: Which camera mode are you using, and are you in a well lit environment? Are you zoomed in at all? Can you try opening the Camera app > Tap the cog symbol > Scene Optimiser > Off > Scroll down > Tracking Auto-Focus > On. Also, if you tap on the area of the scene you want to focus on, does this help? 

Options
Hi,it could be because you have pressed on the pro version camera setting that is within camera page options and once pro is touch it gets more complicated as to how you might like to set up the basic camera,even without choosing anything just choosing to use pro camera settings might in itself cause these changes automatically to occur,I am not exactly sure what screen option takes you to extra features but it's worth looking into,peace
LordTommy
Apprentice
Options
Portrait and normal camera
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

Hey @LordTommy 

Have you tried clearing the Camera app cache and data to see if this helps? You can do this by heading into Settings > Apps > Camera > Storage > Clear cache. If the issue still persists after this, follow the same steps but tap on 'Clear data', then restart your phone.

0 Likes