Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls going to answerphone

(Topic created on: 10-06-2021 07:45 PM)
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
I've raised this issue with my network provider, but not getting anywhere with them and wondering if the issue is the phone or my provider.

On regular basis I never receive calls when at home even if WiFi calling is enabled or I use their femcell box.

I miss lots of calls but noticed if i ring the person when this is happening I can make the calls out to them and then afterwards they can ring me without it going to answerphone.

I've checked settings and the phone app is not in the optimised list and this doesn't happen all the time so wondering if anyone has any ideas on what could cause this.

Thanks
0 Likes
14 REPLIES 14
KholaI
Options

Hmm, from the information you've provided, the issue does appear to stem from the SIM. Have you tried using the SIM in another phone? If not, could you please give this a try?

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Yes, as stated same issues with Pixel 3XL (which I came from), Huawei Mate 10 Pro and P20 Pro.
0 Likes
KholaI
Options

I'd definitely recommend reaching out to the network provider again, as this doesn't seem to be an issue with the phone.

0 Likes
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Yeh I have done and i agree it not the pbone
walkerx
Helping Hand
Options
Well, I think worked it out. Our number ported from O2 is fine, our numbers ported from EE aren't. So definitely a network provider issue.