Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 

Call Fault? ๐Ÿ˜ž

(Topic created on: 02-05-2022 12:13 PM)
Luchia
Journeyman
Options
Hey Everyone!

I'm having a bit of an issue with my S20+ which I'm hoping someone can help me with.

When I hang up on a call there seems to be a major delay in the call actually ending, The main screen will show the "Call Ended" but the top pull down bar is still showing the call as active and I can still hear as if the call had not ended.
I have tried doing a factory reset and that seemed to have helped for a day or two but the problem has come back again, sometimes I'm even having to restart the phone to get the call to end.
Even while restarting I can still hear the call continuing.

I've also had an odd glitch where I try to call someone and get nothing but silence(no ring sound etc) like it's frozen, when I try to end the call when this happens it says call ended up the green bar remains at top of screen and I have to restart the phone yet again

Really hoping someone can help with this
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star โ˜…โ˜…
Options

As a process of elimination try your sim card in another phone and then see what happens which will help rule out if your sim card is at fault and may need replacing.

Also if you can please try another different sim card in your phone and see what happens @Luchia 

A Samsung Service Centre can check out the phone.

I wish you all the best. 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy sยฒโด Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsungโ€™s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes
Luchia
Journeyman
Options
Found the cause thankfully, it only happened when it had the call/text feature share enabled with my Tab S7, but I've already replaced my S20+ with an S22 Ultra
0 Likes
Victoriamarie85
First Poster
Options

I recently update my s20+ now when I go to make a phone call there is no dial tone, the person just picks up, really frustrating 

0 Likes