Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Buds membership

(Topic created on: 27-04-2021 03:32 PM)
lisah0428
First Poster
Options
Have just purchased s20 and advised can claim free buds from Samsung but don't know how to do this is there a link to use 
4 REPLIES 4
all-2
Explorer
Options
No just pray. Send prof of purchase good luck with that.
0 Likes
RobertFraser1975
First Poster
Options
Hi, I just bought the A5 5G and want to claim my free Galaxy Buds+. I bought my phone as an upgrade on the phone with O2. They way it was explained to me I just thought I would receive them along with my phone. I didn't think I would have to claim them and wait for them to be posted through the post.
0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
U will have to contact 02 regarding the claims as samsung are no longer doing buds promotions. Samsung only did buds promotion on pre-order dates.
0 Likes
BandOfBrothers
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options

@lisah0428 

Please Check in your Samsung Members App on the phone you've purchased as the claim route is in there usually at the top.

Samsung will need proof of purchase which is supplied by your network when you request it from them.

Take into account promotional items usually come with a start and end date to be able to make the claim.

@RobertFraser1975 

The Buds only usually come just after the delivery of the phone without having tonclaim if the phone was purchased directly from Samsungs Online Shop.

Samsung have to validate a claim via using the proof of purchase if the phone wasn't sold directly by them. Possibly so they can charge the network for the Buds ? 

Daily Driver > Samsung Galaxy s²⁴ Ultra 512Gb ~ Titanium Black.

The advice I offer is my own and does not represent Samsung’s position.
I'm here to help. " This is the way. "

0 Likes