Original topic:

Bubble heads

(Topic created on: 03/02/21 20:40)
Slime
Observer
Options
Galaxy S20 Series
Why are bubble heads so bad now? Let me get some problems down:

- they are too small, with no option to increase size.
-when you get a message you can barely see it because the preview text background is white and most apps and web pages are white too.
-its impossible to type whyle playing a game pr anything that involves horizontal view of the phone. What i mean is that when you type you can't see what you're typing because the samsung keyboars covers up almost all the screen. In horizontal view also there is no button to bring the keyboard down and the back button just closes the bubble, bubbles also don't stay on screen, wich is annoying because if i wanted them gone, i would close them myself.. and the last thing i noticed i was trying to type even tho i can't see anything, and i needed to cancel something i wrote by mistake.. well apparently you cant.. if you press backspace, you cant see whats happening but after closing and reopening the bubble nothing has been deleted..

Has anyone else had these problems? How did you deal with them?

And also, is this version of android undergoing testing? And if so, how can i opt out of it? 😂
2 REPLIES 2
blueberry_cheesecake
Troubleshooter
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

@Slime 

you may send a direct feedback to Samsung software developers via Members app → add → send feedback 

your feedback/user experience is important to them

cheers 😉

(\_/)
(='.'=)
(")_(")
blueberry cheesecake so delicious
0 Likes
Glucente
Options
Galaxy S20 Series

Having the exact same issue, anytime I'm in landscape view my keyboard throws an absolute fit. Can't seem to find a fix for it and tried multiple setting across multiple keyboard apps

149011654_737454933811822_9125917369495824861_n.jpg

0 Likes