Close

What are you looking for?

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BT Speaker charge level no longer shown after recent update?

(Topic created on: 16-02-2023 01:42 PM)
Tess-Lacoil
Apprentice
Options
Not sure when it happened but the charge level of my Antec Sound core 2 BT Speaker is no longer shown on the phone Bluetooth menu? Not a massive issue but it's nice to know when it needs charged before it dies. 
0 Likes
3 REPLIES 3
AndrewL
Options

@Tess-Lacoil: If you head to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth, and tap the cog to the right of the connected speaker, does the battery info show up here? If not, try swiping from the top of the screen to the bottom and tapping on Device control, or looking for the Bluetooth icon in the Quick Panel, and tapping on the word 'Bluetooth' (not the icon itself). Let me know how you get on. 

0 Likes
Tess-Lacoil
Apprentice
Options

Hi again Andrew, apologies for not responding sooner. This has not changed, I am still unable to see the charge level of my Bluetooth speaker, in either of the menus you have asked me to check.

0 Likes
Tess-Lacoil
Apprentice
Options

OK I have found the reason why. I have to enable 'calls' to show the battery level. if I have it set to media audio only the battery level is now shown. Is it possible this can be put forward as an improvement in a future android build?

0 Likes