Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry Screenshots/Pictures

(Topic created on: 07-06-2021 04:58 PM)
Faro97
First Poster
Options
Since a few months ago, all my screenshots and pictures I've uploaded have come out blurry on various apps, however they appear clear in my gallery. This never used to be the case and is incredibly frustrating as I need to upload a picture of my drivers license for a job application. Seriously considering switching from Samsung as it's something that hasn't been fixed for months!
2 REPLIES 2
xSteveuk
Mastermind
Options
If they appear blurry it is likely to be due to a combination of the original picture quality and the size of the crop you have set i.e. the smaller you make the crop the more blurry the image, but higher resolution images can cope better with this.

Try the following:

Your photo has been taken with a good camera and is of a high resolution.You are uploading the original photo to your website, not an image copied and saved from another website or social media channel. You do not crop in too much to your image which will distort the pixelation

Giving the lens a clean may help
0 Likes
Buenogz21
First Poster
Options

the solution to this is to use a photo editor to reduce the picture size a bit like sample: 1600x by 720 to 1080x720 and so on.. save it as jpg with 100% quality! tried and tested using photo editor by mcgayver on  playstore.

0 Likes