Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Blurry camera

(Topic created on: 22-03-2022 05:45 AM)
mevlutcan
First Poster
Options
I am useing my S20 ultra 2 years now and i love it but  6 months ago my primary camera is start to take photos blurry.i tried everything even went to Samsung support center but everyhing seems fine on the paper. but when i compare the photos with my friend S20 ultra my photos just very bad.can someone help me please.
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
AndrewL
Options

@mevlutcan: I'm sorry to hear that you're having some issues with your camera. What were you advised by the engineer when you visited the Support Centre? If they were unable to identify any software or hardware issues, then please try cleaning the rear camera lenses with a clean, dry, microfibre cloth to ensure that there's nothing on the lens that might be reducing the quality of your pictures. When lining up your shots, make sure that there is plenty of light in the scene, and tap on the area you want to focus on until the image becomes crisp and clear. I also recommend checking for any available updates that might include camera performance improvements via Settings > Software Update, or Settings > Biometrics and Security > Security Update. 

0 Likes
mevlutcan
First Poster
Options
Hi thanks for return. I know everything about my phone. And how to ise camera. Like 5 or 6 months ago my phone camera become very bad before that everything were perfect. I know how to update my phone aswell and i am on the latest update now one ui 4.1. And i went to support center aswell and hey took lots of blurry shots and told me everything fine with my phone also the guy who check my ohine was so rude . This was not i expected from Samsung .
0 Likes