Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth

(Topic created on: 13-11-2022 09:33 AM)
cheekyDave
Student
Options
Please help my Bluetooth won't turn on and I can't turn my phone off and on because I have bixby set up to my off button 
0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Fiona26
Samsung Members Star ★★
Options
Go into settings - advanced features - side key. From there you can change the side key to power off instead of openening bixby. Also easier way by pulling down the drop down panel twice, press the power off button. You will see side key settings at the bottom.
AndrewL
Options

@cheekyDave: Regarding your Bluetooth issues, please start by pressing the Volume Down and Side Keys together for around 10 seconds until the phone restarts, as this will refresh the device and address any temporary issues. Don't worry, this won't affect your personal data or settings. Now, head to Settings > Connections > Flight Mode, and toggle this off if applicable, followed by More connection settings > Nearby device scanning > On. I also recommend heading to Settings > Apps > Tap the 3 lines to the right of 'Your Apps' > Show System Apps > OK > Bluetooth > Storage > Clear Cache > Clear Data. You should also make sure that your device is up to date by heading to Settings > Software Update > Download and Install.

Following these steps, please head back to Settings > Connections > Bluetooth > On > Place a Bluetooth device in pairing mode by following the manufacturers instructions, and select it from the list of available devices to complete the connection.