Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth issue after installing One UI 5.1

(Topic created on: 26-02-2023 09:36 PM)
Lev Ol
First Poster
Options

Hello,

I'm facing issues with Bluetooth, after the latest system update (One UI 5.1) was installed on my phone.

I have 3 devices connected to my phone (smartwatch, speaker, airpods). My Bluetooth is always on to connect to my watch. I'm able to connect to all these devices, but after some time the phone drops the smartwatch. I'm only able to conenct to it after I restart the phone.

This issue occurred only after the system update was installed.

I already tried to unpair all my devices and readd them. Got the same issue.

Do you know have any information about is? Is this bug already under investigation? If not can you please at Samsung prioritize it?

Feel free to contact me if you need more information.

Thank you!

0 Likes
2 REPLIES 2
Lazmataz187
Explorer
Options
I suggest you make backup your data from your watch, reset your watch, and do a fresh connection with your mobile. I had the same issues with my watch Galaxy 5pro after updating my mobile. After all that I did, it is ok
0 Likes
Paul Santos
First Poster
Options

I'm having issues with my bluetooth as well after updating the phone to the latest One UI 5 and now updated to one UI 5.1 and still have the same issue now google casting is messed up as well.  I tried to reaching out to samsung and only got a generic basic troubleshooting response which did not resolve the issue. Hopefully if they get this firmware to work correctly soon we can continue to enjoy our devices. I'm currently using my z fold 2 5g which I love so much and now its crippled because of this firmware Samsung has uploaded affecting pretty much a very wide percentage of z folds 2,3,4 and z flips 3 and s22 ultras and s23 ultras as well.

0 Likes