Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth crackling

(Topic created on: 20-05-2021 01:45 PM)
Arucane101
First Poster
Options

My phone just did an update the other day. And to day I connected my headphones and they play great for about 2 mins or so. Then they crackle for a second then they work fine again for a short while. I have emptied the cache, reset the phone and even used the developers options. Idk what else to do. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks. 

0 Likes
6 REPLIES 6
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Hi,
Please try ur headphone on another device to indicate the fault. Its probably ur headphone and not ur phone from update.
0 Likes
Arucane101
First Poster
Options

They work on other electronics and when my phone is on safe mode. But when I come off safe mode they still crackle. 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Then it's an update fault
0 Likes
Arucane101
First Poster
Options

Is there a way to fix an update issue like this? 

0 Likes
Aklima
Big Cheese
Options
Not that I know of sorry
0 Likes
AndrewL
Options

@Arucane101: If the headphones worked as expected while in Safe Mode then this suggests that the issue you're experiencing is stemming from a third party app. Sadly it isn't possible to pinpoint which app is to blame, however I recommend removing any third party apps from the phone via process of elimination, as you should find that this resolves the problem. I understand that this isn't ideal, and apologise for any inconvenience this may cause you. 

0 Likes