Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bluetooth Auto Transfer on Samsung S20 FE

(Topic created on: 09-10-2021 04:56 PM)
cass1559
First Poster
Options

Hoping for some help please. My S20 FE has seamlessly worked through my car BT since I got it in April but last couple of weeks, it hasn't worked properly.

When I make a call out, the call transfers from the phone to the the car speakers no problem, but, when someone calls me, the call auto transfer icon has to be manually switched on via the phone screen otherwise, although the ringing tone comes through the car speaker, the actual voice doesn't.

I have un-paired and re-paired several times, deleted then found the phone on the car system several times, reset the Bluetooth app system settings (cache and data), tried the airplane mode trick and done a soft reset on the phone but nothing is changing this fault. Is there anything I have not mentioned that I can try please? I can't help thinking one of the latest system updates is the culprit.

Thanks

0 Likes
1 REPLY 1
Beth_S
Pathfinder
Options

Hey @cass1559! Are you able to try connecting a different device to your car to see if the same issue occurs or not? This would help indicate whether the issue is with your cars BT or your phone.

0 Likes